Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Thoughts On George Floyd Drama

Recently, the big news is about George Floyd. I read the news about it and I even saw the video. I'm really shocked that police officers in America would try to apprehend someone by putting their knee on their neck. That's absolutely disgusting and baffling. I'm glad it got caught on camera and shown to the world. Although I understand why people want to protest, there has to be a more peaceful way to settle the issue. If that's not the only issue, the corona virus is still going on and people are gathering for protest. Gathering will only help make the corona virus spread more and makes me feel like these people are idiots for trying to gather and protest. I hope justice is served and that this will bring change in the law enforcement system in America. Things like this happening just shows that America isn't as great as it used to be and I hope that people are starting to learn that. Other countries are going to surpass America. China is already surpassing America and I feel like Singapore, Japan or a country in Europe will be next. Anyways my deepest condolences to the Floyd family and if you want to support them here's a link to their gofundme. https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment